ViENERG's - Fuel Gas Conditioning Skids
Fuel gas conditioning packages are skid mounted for ensuring the quality of inlet (fuel) gases used in turbines and gas engines. The design approach is based on process simulations to determine the condensing temperature hydrate formation temperature, water and constituent dew point before deciding the individual stages of cleaning and conditioning.
Fuel Gas Conditioning Skid includes Knock out Drums, Filter Separators, Natural Gas Pre-Heaters, Pressure Regulation and Flow Control with different configurations as per client requirements.
- Upstream Oil and gas production industry
- Downstream Oil and gas process industry
- Power plants
- Natural gas processing plant
Advantages of our FG conditioning Skids
- Removal of particulate matter upto 0.3 M. In some cases 10 M as per specification
- Removal of all free liquids at the inlet of the turbine or the engine even with the variation of the inlet pressure and temperature of the gas
- Provision of a superheat of 28 째C above the hydrocarbon or water dew point at inlet of the turbine (to avoid condensation in control valves)
- Water dew point depression (for gas engines), so that the engine inlet sees a relative humidity of 70 - 80 %.
- Modular design resulting in reduced site installation costs
- Shorter manufacturing times and lower capital costs